Pawleys Island, South Carolina
Dental Building for Sale located in Pawleys Island, South Carolina
- Over 2,500 heated square feet of commercial/office/medical space available.
- Situated on over a half-acre of property.
- Large parking pad in place with ample room for expansion behind the current building.
- The current layout includes a Lobby/Reception Area, numerous Exam Rooms/Offices, and 2 bathrooms.
- Flexible space options to reconfigure according to your needs.
- Prime location right off of HWY 17.
- Seconds away from Starbucks, Publix, Get Carried Away, and much more.
- Easily accessible by golf cart or bike ride to the beach.
- Zoned General Commercial, permitting single-family residence as well.
Will seriously consider a competitive price for all cash purchasers!
HAVE QUESTIONS? CALL OUR BROKER BRADLEY LLOYD: 803-463-6636
At Encompass IHC, our mission is to be a one-stop solution for those searching the dental industry marketplace for practices. Whether you are venturing into owning a practice or transitioning out of a practice, our integrated healthcare consultants, serving dentists in America, are here to assist you every step of the way.
Brokers at Encompass Dental Transitions are educated to assist buyers with the different steps involved in purchasing a dental practice. These factors include ensuring that you are purchasing the suitable practice at the correct price, that your finances are in order to facilitate a seamless and quick transfer, and that you are entering into the appropriate sort of purchasing agreement.
Encompass takes various factors into account when making practice recommendations to purchasers of dental offices, including the buyer’s credit profile, cash on hand, assets, and current obligations. There are several elements that dental office transition advisors representing purchasers must keep in mind regarding the practice itself and the sort of affiliation with the practice for sale.
: Dental Building
Number of Operatories